Medium Format Forum

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Latest addition to the arsenal.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
My latest addition to the V arsenal!

Wahooooo!

After waiting for over a year, I just landed a mint 203FE and E-12 film back for $1,700. USD!

I am more excited about this than when getting some digital back that cost 10 times as much. The 203FE is one of my all time favorite cameras ... maybe my favorite.

I wanted a second 203FE that had NOT been converted for digital so all the E-Film Backs would work ... and patience paid off.

It is astounding that this camera could be had for such a price ... it is such a masterpiece. Probably the most beautiful camera ever, and a joy to use ... at least IMO

Hello Marc,

Time is a good friend when looking for a rare camera.
The 203 FE is becoming sought after.
Excellent cameras are fetching high prices.
Congratulations on this find.

Paul

Isn't that the truth Paul? I was getting a bit frustrated waiting ... but since I already had a 203FE it was easier to employ patience.

I have to admit that sales like this are pretty rare ... most of the time this camera/back in mint condition is at least twice that price. I was fortunate to get my first 203FE for $1,500. (a demo unit off a dealer's shelf who no longer stocked Hasselblad).

Now I have to find some new Ektar 100 in 120. No one seems to have it yet.

I'm also going to try a new Lab.

Summer's almost here and slow ISO film comes out of the fridge : -)

Hi Marc,

It sound like you are having lots of fun in Michigan.
Light must be very tempting to shoot some film now!

gr, Paul

Now I have to find some new Ektar 100 in 120. No one seems to have it yet.
I'm also going to try a new Lab.
Summer's almost here and slow ISO film comes out of the fridge : -)

Marc

If you mean this film , it is available here since about 3 weeks .
KODAK.EKTAR.100.jpg

No a900 onsite yet . I can't find the take up spool for the EKTAR 100 .

Regards Jürgen

Attachments

• KODAK.EKTAR.100.jpg
    EXIF
    KODAK.EKTAR.100.jpg
    554.5 KB · Views: 7
Oooooh, yummy! :)

But alas neither 135 nor 120 Ektar film is available here down under yet that I can find!! :(

Oooooh, yummy! :)

But alas neither 135 nor 120 Ektar film is available here down under yet that I can find!! :(

Yes Simon , that is the big disadvantage to live in OZ .
Or should we blame the nasty kangoos . They might have stolen these films and play with them , without knowing what they play with .:z04_photos:

Jürgen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back