Deon
Active Member
- Joined
- Jun 6, 2024
- Messages
- 84
My Hasselblad Flexbody went south in March. I thought it was fixed, using a small piece of cable release, but it jammed on the first use in the field. For two months I tried to get the piece of cable release out with zero luck. I searched the internet looking for anyone who would work on the camera, again with zero luck. A local shop in Albuquerque sent it to a shop in Georgia, he removed the cable release part for $300.00. I got the camera back yesterday and now it is ruined. No function regarding closing the lens or tripping the Shutter. The entire cable release area is now super wobbly. It looks great but doesn't function to make an exposure.
Does anyone know of a shop that will work on a Hasselblad Flexbody??? Hasselblad USA sent me a list of repair shops, but not one of them would even look at the camera. Thanks a lot Hasselblad you are no help at all, a completely worthless company in my opinion. Hasselblad is just another name for Fuji.
The cost of a replacement is beyond my means. At this point I'm considering selling everything I have Hasselblad and giving up on the system. Me not happy, I could use plenty of expletives, but that would not be helpful.
Does anyone know of a shop that will work on a Hasselblad Flexbody??? Hasselblad USA sent me a list of repair shops, but not one of them would even look at the camera. Thanks a lot Hasselblad you are no help at all, a completely worthless company in my opinion. Hasselblad is just another name for Fuji.
The cost of a replacement is beyond my means. At this point I'm considering selling everything I have Hasselblad and giving up on the system. Me not happy, I could use plenty of expletives, but that would not be helpful.