Medium Format Forum

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Xpan II USA promo

uuronl

Hi all,

I am new to the forum and I am learning a lot reading the posts. I am about to purchase an Xpan II kit, but I would like to know if the USA promotion that offers the free center filter is a recurring one, or something they only do once a year. The current promo ends on September 30, and I was wondering if that is a deadline I need to concern myself with - or if the exact same promo will pop up in the fall.

Thanks

It is difficult to say if this promotion will continue or not, but I think it is a good one, considering the cost of the filter involved. I actually believe they should provide the filter as part of the kit, and it might evolve to that in place of the promotion in the future(in a perfect world).

I'd go ahead and take advantage of the situation and get the free filter-but then that is what I did myself-and have been very happy with the decision.

Good luck.

Back