Medium Format Forum

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

SWC or 40mm??

I'll trade either for a properly charcoal grilled steak. Or a nice burger :)

Wilko
..all that you have to do is eat a two kilo steak and the rest of the meal in an hour. The last time that I was there, two guys from Poland were giving it a go.

Steve

That reminds me of people from new EU countries on ferries in Europe.
For a fixed price you can eat as much as you like during the voyage.
These guys were carrying shopping bags full of food out of the restaurant.

It was the first time I saw the manager loose his temper.
There was no food left for other guests.

Here an image of a new restaurants rearside . Its called the HAPPY LOBSTER . Only about 6 kms from my place .

Taken with an 905SWC and CFV back .

Jürgen

attachment.php

From restaurants back to images.
The 3D effect of Jürgens picture is quite clear. One of the things that makes the difference between 35 mm based DSLR cameras and MF digital.

In that respect they share the same difference in quality that 35 mm film and 120 rol film show.

I'll trade either for a properly charcoal grilled steak. Or a nice burger :)

Wilko
If you like grilled steak, the next time you are in the Southwest, US..stop by the "Big Texan" in Amarillo, TX. They have a free steak dinner..all that you have to do is eat a two kilo steak and the rest of the meal in an hour. The last time that I was there, two guys from
2kg... <ugh>

Although we are going way OT: if you ever find yourself in Colorado Springs, go and visit the Famous Steakhouse. Not cheap (well, not bad counting in EUROs :lame:) but probably the best steaks I have ever eaten anywhere on the planet.... :z04_sabber: :z04_smileys70:

Wilko

Back