Medium Format Forum

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

screen turning white...

lemonlib

i am stumped...each adjustment i have to do...the screen turns white...this is for phocus 1.2...

anyone got a fix...i have dumped the dk.hasselblad file...and have redid the keys..

ITS SUPER ANNOYING..

lemon

Midsummer festival is about to begin in Sweden.
Could be your problem is related to that..........

Sounds like a resources issue to me. How much RAM/empty disk space etc? What type of processor? I have a Core 2 Quad processor with 3gb RAM and 300mb free disk space on my "Digital" disk and I have no problems here. I had this with another programme once and ended up reformatting and reinstalling XP..worked after that. Just a thought. Also, if you are using XP, have you updated to SP2? If you are using a Mac then I have no constructive suggestions for you.

Regards

David

so far ..i have uninstalled the whole thing...reinstalled it...deleted the key chain.....and it still does it..

completely stumped..

i did sent paul my profile ..for the mac

lemon

ok i got phocus 1.2.1 beta from paul...

it kinda got rid of the screen whitening kinda...not really...anything past 8% IN SIZE AND the screen starts turning white..

lemon

Back