Medium Format Forum

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Sale of FE lens

franloutwo

Looks like for the moment the sale of FE lens on EBAY is almost zero.The only reason I was selling the FE lens was because I ended up with two of the same. I was visiting my son in Seattle saw an add for the lens and purchased it without realizing I already had the same lens. Has anyone experienced this issue. Has the value of FE lens dried up and if so what about the 200Fe camera. The lens a year ago would have sold for approx. $1,500 I have lowered the price to half that amount as a beginning bid. Any comments?

As I have a 202FA, I use to buy CFE/FE lenses (FE 50,110&150 +80cfe) on B. In 3 years I noticed stange fluctuation from month to month but if I compare lowest prices are about the same, highest prises are going down.

5 years ago the 300/2.8 was almost reasonable. One years ago heigher. Now perhaps lower.
Anyway it's safer to buy old Hasselblad lenses than S&P !
Anyway I never bought FE lenses for more than 1200$

Back