Medium Format Forum

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

rubber piece for PME


Hi, I'm trying to find the rubber piece that goes in the PME viewfinder, any ideas or ways to get around?

At the moment the finder I have has nothing, plain metal, would like to sort that out at least in a DIY manner

PME Eyepiece

Hi, its a standard accessory coming (I think) in at least two designs. There is a flat washer design that is good if you wear specs (like me) or a design that fits around the side of the eye socket.
They are very easily lost!!
I`ve got a few from time to time from ProCentre and there`s a place in Boston Mass (happened to persaude the wife it was worth a detour on holiday in the USA) called EP Levine, that lists it on the "new" part of their website
( ).

hopefully helpful?
Yes !!
I cant claim to be a regular but I discussed it over the phone, having made a hash of describing it we eventually knew what we were after ( !! ) they came back to me and with credit card at the ready it was on my desk the day after.

They ordered an extra one for me whch took a while and needless to say both lost by now !! Tip - buy a few !!!