Medium Format Forum

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Questions About the Flexbody

davidmknoble

Patron Gold
Joined
Jun 12, 2023
Messages
138
I've used 120 film Hasselblad bodies for about 3 years now? Decades of film experience, but after fun results with medium format digital, took this plunge. I understand basic tilt / shift work, but am still learning that on a baby Linhof with 6x7 format on 120.

So, my question is, forgetting shift which is easy, does anyone have comments about the results of the tilt using the flexbody? I understand from the instructions that some lenses allow more tilt than others, but I also understand this tilts the back, not the front. My limited understanding of tiling the back is that it is less desirable than tilting the front, but maybe the way this is built it is the same.

Thanks for any tips or thoughts - I have a new one to try out1
DAvid.
 
The Flexbody is one of my favourite cameras. I use it with a CFV 100c back which allows me control of focus, DOF, etc. Now that you say it, I realise that actually the back tilts! Working with the CFV, I see immediately, how the picture evolves, so it somehow doesn't matter to me
 
Back
Top