Medium Format Forum

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Hts 1.5

D. W. Hocking

Hi,
Would appreciate any comments on experiences with the HTS 1.5 with respect to the ability to truly focus accurately with the movements in a relatively small view finder (as opposed to the use of a loupe with LF) and the quality of the output.
Regards

Hi,
Would appreciate any comments on experiences with the HTS 1.5 with respect to the ability to truly focus accurately with the movements in a relatively small view finder (as opposed to the use of a loupe with LF) and the quality of the output.
Regards

Sorry to say that, but i hope when i can afford it then i will give you all my reviews and impressions, this device maybe i can get it next year.

Hi,
Regards

I agree with you that it is indeed not easy to focus accurately. I so far was used to LF screens and a loupe as you mention, and it is very difficult to control everything in the small viewfinder. I realized the tendency to tilt too much with the HTS, leading to out of focus areas mainly at the edges of the picture. On the other hand I even managed to get satisfying pictures without tripod.

Regards,
Stephan.

Back