Medium Format Forum

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Hi, I'm Steve.

Steve Gumbiner

New Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2026
Messages
1
I am currently shooting a Sony A7Cr and a Hasselblad X2D, both bought used. I've been active on Rangefinder Forum but as they are quite heavily film and older cameras I went looking for another forum. I have enjoyed RFF for over 18 years but as I am all digital and they are mostly film and I have just about completely moved away from film , here I am. I hope to have the same level of civility that RFF enjoys. Any of you who have been or are currently on RFF you know what I mean. Thank you, I hope to have a good time here.
 
1790597298478.gif
 
Back
Top