Medium Format Forum

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Hello from west of England

Artavia Images

Hi all,

Thanks for your welcome. I'm an amateur photgrapher, living in Somerset, in England. Returned to film a couple of years ago and have just bought my first Hasselblad - 500C - after borrowing one for a while. Interested in landscape and street photography. Also shoot on an old Nikon F2 Photomic. Hope to learn a lot here. Anyone else from England?

Nigel

Hi all,

Thanks for your welcome. I'm an amateur photgrapher, living in Somerset, in England. Returned to film a couple of years ago and have just bought my first Hasselblad - 500C - after borrowing one for a while. Interested in landscape and street photography. Also shoot on an old Nikon F2 Photomic. Hope to learn a lot here. Anyone else from England?

Nigel
Hi Nigel,

Not from England but from the UK on the other side of the Bristol Channel. Welcome to the Forum!

Welcome.

I’m embarrassingly slow with my Hasselblads for street portraits, but in comparison my Rolleiflex 2.8F is zippy. :)

Attachments

• 95A230C9-FF36-423A-BEE0-1D440A915080.jpeg
    EXIF
    95A230C9-FF36-423A-BEE0-1D440A915080.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 18
Back