Medium Format Forum

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Hasselblad 12 magazine repair

julian

Can anyone direct me to information concerning the Hasselblad 12 magazine repair? Is this included in the 500c repair manual?

> Jurgen, Thanks for the reply. I was unable to use you e-mail address. What I'm after is a parts manual or repair document for the 12 Magazine, not the A12. I have a couple of older 12 Magazines which do not reset the frame counter properly.

I have a question about A12 and a 12 magazine? What is the difference? Will an older (SN CC20384)12 mag work on 500c,cm?

both mag. will work on the 500c,cm, diff. is parts have changed on inside plus the crank to wind film has changed. one you need to line up film thru window for frame #1,the new style you have a little handcrank and you wind until film stops on frame #1 juergen

HI! I have a couple of magazines that need to be repaired and modified. does anyone out there repair these? They are for the 500 cm. thanks! (preferably in California?)

International Camera Technicians
720 Villa
Mt. View CA 94041

650 961 5825

Back