Medium Format Forum

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Colored Stripes

Just taking a stab in the dark here but it looks like the the green bar below might be showing how many times we've logged in during a specified period, or perhaps how many posts during that time.

And I'm wondering if the orange bar is a translation of points for how many posts each member has made - the number is visible if you hover your mouse over the bar.

Also, I wouldn't mind betting that the new Thanks button on the right-hand side of the screen also contributes to that number and also the stats above.

My two cents worth
icon7.gif

Kim

Steve

Please also have a look to thread SITE FRUSTRATION . My post from today .
Could be that the CIA is watching us . :z04_photos: Photos are taken with a miniature MINOX , hidden in the bars .

Jürgen

Actually (and I am not kidding) Apple has filed a patent application for camera technology that can be mounted behind the LCD screen. So the camera peers at you from between the pixels of your display.

Not sure if I like that idea by the way.

Wilko

Well I suppose whatever innocent new technology is ever developed, some nasty criminal mind will find a way to exloit and abuse it!

Back