Medium Format Forum

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

CFV firmware?

macmx

What is the most recent firmware revision for the CFV? I have 211, and I'm not sure how to update it?

Can someone help? Any help is much appreciated.

Mc

MC

When you have FLEXCOLOR 4.8.3 installed , your firmware level should be R233 .
For FLEXCOLOR 4.8.4 the firmware level is R237 .

When you do not experience any trouble , I would wait for PHOCUS to be available .
Otherwise go to HASSELBLAD.com and download the latest FLEXCOLOR version , which is 4.8.4 . With the firmware beeing at R237 , you will only have 60 images for a 2GB CF card , instead of 87 with R233 .
I am at FLEXCOLOR 4.8.3 (R233) and will not upgrade to 4.8.4 , but wait for PHOCUS to be available .

Jürgen,

is this not just a thing of conservative counting the remaining shots? I mean it should be possible to fill the card regardless what the counter says, shouldn't it? Not only HB does this strange thing - Nikon also. Its the same with the D2X and i got used to it since it gets more precise the more you fill the card. :)

Gruß Andy

Back