Medium Format Forum

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

60mm cf not locking on body

msflack

I have a 80 and 150 that operate fine on my 503cw however my 60 will not "click" into place and jams (cant wind) after I release the shutter while I was playing around with it. It isnt the body. I am afraid to mess with the locking mech on the lens or that little button or whatever that sticks out but I will if anyone has any suggestions. Help is GREATLY appreciated. Shooting some large groups soon and dont want to use the 80 over the 60.

Michael,

I would be happy to help you troubleshoot the problem if you'd give me a call. My telephone number is (781) 963-1166.

This would be a lot easier and time efficient than sending messages back and forth.

David S. Odess
Factory trained Hasselblad technician

I appreciate this. I work late hours so I will give you a call tomorrow. If I get this resolved you get a prize ; ) Thanks again.

Insert a coin into the slotted axle on the back of the lens. Turn it in the direction indicated by the arrow until it clicks and locks. And Bob's your uncle.

Back