Medium Format Forum

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

120mm my new lens

frank

I had a 120mm s-planar a few years ago. Really liked the lens but I could get a very good price for it and sold it. However, I did regret selling it so I kept a look out for another one.

Earlier this week, I found it. A 120mm s-planar in good condition (signs of use but the glass is very clean, the shutter sounds well and smooth). The seller asked 200 euro's and wrote me that it was a black lens. When I got at his studio, it turned out to be a t* lens and we already had agreed upon a price of 175 euro's.

A very nice deal in my opinion. Can't wait to go out and take some pictures with it.

congrats - its a great lens - and a real nice deal you made - look forward to se you post in the gallery- ruben

Frank I have been in love with my CF120 ever since I got hold of it - seems there is something very special about it that I cannot quite put my finger on. Enjoy the excitement.

Back