Medium Format Forum

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Done until receipt Pentax 6X7 lenses 45, 75, 165, 200, 300, wood grip, Penta Prism, bellows, ext. tubes, remote battery holder

tdp53

I am selling my Pentax 6X7 system, as I am getting away from film. The majority of this equipment has seen very little use, and I am not using anymore, so it should go to a new home, where it will be used and appreciated. Because I am fairly new to the Medium Format Forum, I do not have much feedback on this forum at present; however, I have the same screen name (tdp53) on eBay, where I have 100% positive feedback for 142 transactions. I want the buyer to be happy with the purchase, and will do what it takes to make it a positive experience. I have been conservative in rating the condition of the listed equipment. In most cases, the buyer will find the condition better than listed.

Pentax 6X7 Lenses
1.) SMC Pentax 67 (Latest version) 45mm f:4, Like New (99%+) in original silver colored box, with original lens caps, warranty card, and instruction manual. No lens bag. $285 includes shipping/insurance to Continental USA.

2.) Pentax Super-Multi-Coated Takumar 6X7 75mm f:4.5, Like New (99%+) cosmetic condition. There is a very small mark less than a half of a centimeter from the edge of the front lens with no observable effect on the image quality. Lens Comes with both original lens caps, original padded case, strap for case (unused in bag), instruction manual, serial number card, warranty card, $110 includes shipping/insurance to Continental USA.

3.) SMC Pentax 6X7 165mm f:2.8 Like New (99%+). Lens comes with original box, both original Lens caps, original padded case, strap for case (unused in bag), and instruction manual. $285 includes shipping/insurance to Continental USA.

4.) SMC Pentax 67 200mm f:4 Like New (99%+). Minor cosmetic mark on the side - lenses are clean and clear. Lens comes with both original Lens caps, original padded case (case shows some signs of age), strap for case, and instruction manual. $225 includes shipping/insurance to Continental USA.

5.) Pentax Super-Multi-Coated Takumar 6X7 300mm f:4, Excellent condition (98%). There are some minor cosmetic marks on the finish - lenses are clean and clear. There are a few places on the back where the finish has flaked off (see photos). Lens Comes with both original lens caps, original box, original padded case (case shows signs of age with light cracks in the outer surface), strap for case (unused in bag), instruction manual, serial number card, warranty card, $195 includes shipping/insurance to Continental USA.

Penta Prism
6.) Penta Prism Viewfinder, Mint in original box. New light seals were recently installed by Pro Camera and Video in Parma, Ohio. $130 includes shipping/insurance to Continental USA.

Wood Grip
7.) Pentax 6X7 Wood Grip. Mint in box with instructions (in Japanese) and disassembly tool (unused in bag). This grip has a small line in the flash shoe that indicates that a flash had been mounted, but shows no other signs of use. $185 includes shipping/insurance to Continental USA.

Auto Bellows
8.) Pentax 6X7 Auto-Bellows Set. Mint condition in original box. It appears to be unused. The bellows are in perfect condition. Complete with double cable release, body cap for the front of the bellows, operating manual, and metal magnification scale for normal and reverse mounted 105mm lens. $320 includes shipping/insurance to Continental USA.

Reverse Adapter
9.) Asahi Pentax 6X7 Reverse Adapter for lenses with a 67 mm filter ring (90mm, 105mm, 135mm Macro). Allows lens to be mounted on the bellows in reverse. Mint in original box. Appears to be unused. Preference will be given to the buyer of the bellows. $85 includes shipping/insurance to Continental USA.

Extension Tubes
10.) Asahi Pentax 6X7 Auto Extension Tubes #1 (approx 13mm) and #2 (approx, 28mm). Can be combined for extra length. Preserves the Automatic Stop down feature of the lens. Like New Condition (99%). $30/each which includes shipping/insurance to Continental USA.

Remote Battery Cord
11.) Asahi Pentax Remote Battery Cord. Like New in original box with tripod adapter and instruction sheet in English and Japanese. Intended for cold weather use to keep the battery warm in a pocket. Could also be used to power the camera in the event that the standard battery is unavailable. $60 includes shipping/insurance to Continental USA.

12.) A kit that includes most of the items that are originally included with the body in the original box: lens mount body cap (Like New), viewfinder body cap (Exc), carry strap (Exc), Instruction manual (excellent condition), and Pentax multi tool (Like New). $30 includes shipping/insurance to Continental USA.

13.) Asahi Pentax Body Cap for the lens mount Like New. $15 includes shipping/insurance to Continental USA.

14,) Asahi Pentax all plastic Body Cap (no metal parts) for the lens mount Like New. This should be easier on the lens mount of the camera body. $15 includes shipping/insurance to Continental USA.

15.) Asahi Pentax bottom cap for the Penta Prism. Very Functional, but shows some signs of wear. $12 includes shipping/insurance to Continental USA.

16.) Two Body caps for the viewfinder. These are functional, but they show signs of wear. $7/each includes shipping/insurance to Continental USA.

Reasonable offers will be considered. Shipping costs can be reduced by combining multiple items in a single order.

All prices include shipping/insurance for Continental USA, for other destinations, shipping costs must be determined on a case by case basis.

All items can be returned in 30 days from receipt for a refund of the purchase price minus actual shipping costs. Buyer pays return shipping.

If interested, please send a Personal Message. For additional photos, send a Personal Message and list the items you would like to see. Accept payment in USD by check, money order, or PayPal. Please add 3% to cover PayPal fees. Checks and money orders will be held until cleared (too many scammers).

Attachments

• P6X7-165mm F.JPG
    EXIF
    P6X7-165mm F.JPG
    269.9 KB · Views: 6
  • P6X7-AK.JPG
    EXIF
    P6X7-AK.JPG
    299.3 KB · Views: 4
  • P6X7-RBC.JPG
    EXIF
    P6X7-RBC.JPG
    240.5 KB · Views: 3
  • P6X7-RA.JPG
    EXIF
    P6X7-RA.JPG
    255 KB · Views: 4
  • P6X7-ET.JPG
    EXIF
    P6X7-ET.JPG
    235.2 KB · Views: 5
  • P6X7-ABS.JPG
    EXIF
    P6X7-ABS.JPG
    287.1 KB · Views: 8
  • P6X7-WG B.JPG
    EXIF
    P6X7-WG B.JPG
    257.5 KB · Views: 5
  • P6X7-PP B.JPG
    EXIF
    P6X7-PP B.JPG
    182.3 KB · Views: 6
  • T6X7-300mm B.JPG
    EXIF
    T6X7-300mm B.JPG
    242.7 KB · Views: 4
  • T6X7-300mm S.JPG
    EXIF
    T6X7-300mm S.JPG
    288.5 KB · Views: 4
  • P67-200mm F.JPG
    EXIF
    P67-200mm F.JPG
    222.1 KB · Views: 3
  • T6X7-75mm F.JPG
    EXIF
    T6X7-75mm F.JPG
    280.5 KB · Views: 3
  • P67-45mm.JPG
    EXIF
    P67-45mm.JPG
    255.1 KB · Views: 5
There were initially 2 bodies available. One has been sold - along with three lenses.
The other body is being serviced. It will be listed it when it becomes available (hopefully soon).

The Pentax 6X7 Body is now available plus package deals:

Pentax 6X7 Body with Mirror Lock Up
The body is at the high end of Like New at 99+%, with a small amount of wear on the shutter speed dial and the film advance from the use of a neck strap. It has seen only light use, and comes with the original box and all the stuff that came with it: instruction manual, body cap, viewfinder cap, neck strap (unused in bag), Pentax multi-tool (unused in bag), and a new lens cap for a Takumar lens with a 67mm filter ring. This body has recently had the light seals replaced by Pro-Camera and Video in Parma Ohio. The body has been film tested for light leaks.
Recent repair: Pentax 6X7 cameras commonly develop a condition in which the electromagnet does not release the second shutter curtain, and the mirror stays in the UP position. The repair is fairly simple, which entails cleaning the internal electrical contacts and the pole of the electromagnet. This solves the problem. This body recently developed the same condition. As a a certified electronics technician with 32 years experience teaching electronics at the college level, I did the repair myself. I will offer a 6 month warranty on the repair (buyer pays shipping/insurance), in addition to the 30 day money back return. Price $475 (see package deals below) includes shipping/insurance to Continental USA.

Package Deals
Body, Prism, wood grip, and 75mm lens, $850 includes shipping/insurance to Continental USA.
Body, Prism, wood grip, and either the 45mm or the 165mm lens, $995 includes shipping/insurance to Continental USA.
Body, Prism, wood grip, and either the 200mm or the 300mm lens, $935 includes shipping/insurance to Continental USA.
Auto Bellows and Reverse Adapter, $350 includes shipping/insurance to Continental USA.
Send PM for a price on any other combination.

Attachments

• IMG_1033.JPG
    EXIF
    IMG_1033.JPG
    290.4 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1036.JPG
    EXIF
    IMG_1036.JPG
    295.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1037.JPG
    EXIF
    IMG_1037.JPG
    270.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1039.JPG
    EXIF
    IMG_1039.JPG
    317.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1040.JPG
    EXIF
    IMG_1040.JPG
    394.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1041.JPG
    EXIF
    IMG_1041.JPG
    296.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1042.JPG
    EXIF
    IMG_1042.JPG
    296.2 KB · Views: 2
I was cleaning, and I found more Pentax 6X7 stuff, including a Super-Multi-Coated Takumar 105mm f:2.4 lens in Like New (99+%) condition, glass is perfect with no coloration, with the original lens caps, a Toyo 67mm UV filter, a generic lens cap for the filter, and the padded leather case with carry strap (no box for the lens). This can be included in yet another package deal: Pentax 6X7 body, Penta Prism finder, wood grip. and the 105 f:2.4 lens for $995, which includes shipping and insurance to the Continental USA. Shipping charges will be determined for other locations. Send Personal Message if interested.

Attachments

• IMG_1062.JPG
    EXIF
    IMG_1062.JPG
    312.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1063.JPG
    EXIF
    IMG_1063.JPG
    270.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1064.JPG
    EXIF
    IMG_1064.JPG