Medium Format Forum

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Hasselblad Masters Winners 2018

I wish that Hasselblad would publish a book or magazine with photos from the Hasselblad Masters, as Leica does with the Oskar Barnack Award winners in a special edition of the LFI magazine each year. I have a collection of the Hasselblad Forum magazines spanning many years, most issues of the Victor magazine and all but the first year of the Victor book. I prefer looking at photos in print vs online, which is why I subscribe to LFI, Lenswork and the British Journal of Photography in both the print and digital versions. I was disappointed when Leica stopped producing the M Magazine in 2016 after Issue No 5 (both print and digital), without any notice or acknowledgement that this was the final issue.

Please Hasselblad, bring back a high quality bi-annual publication of photos and articles re the Hasselblad Masters award winners.

Gary

I wish that Hasselblad would publish a book or magazine with photos from the Hasselblad Masters, as Leica does with the Oskar Barnack Award winners in a special edition of the LFI magazine each year. I have a collection of the Hasselblad Forum magazines spanning many years, most issues of the Victor magazine and all but the first year of the Victor book. I prefer looking at photos in print vs online, which is why I subscribe to LFI, Lenswork and the British Journal of Photography in both the print and digital versions. I was disappointed when Leica stopped producing the M Magazine in 2016 after Issue No 5 (both print and digital), without any notice or acknowledgement that this was the final issue.

Please Hasselblad, bring back a high quality bi-annual publication of photos and articles re the Hasselblad Masters award winners.

Gary
The book has not been published yet but will be out in due course, same as previous master. See here the Gasselblad website under masters/2018. I am Prevented from posting the link Due to the Forum rules.

Hi,

do you mean this link?

https://www.hasselblad.com/masters/2018/

Thanks for this information.

Why are the Masters of 2017 not in the youtube channel of Hasselbald listed. Does that video was every made or is this only a selection every two years?

Back