Medium Format Forum

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Announcement Vote for a new name - tell us what you think!

dirk

MFF-Founder
Administrator
Dear members,

in September 2018 I relaunched the old Hasselbladinfo.com Communty Forum under the name "MediumFormat.family. At that time I wanted to underline the move from a Hasselblad only forum to a Medium Format platform for all brands. Like a bigger family.

After almost 3 years, I can see that a domainname with the ending ".family" is difficult for search engines, if someone is searching for a forum or a community for Medium Format photography.

Therefore I am thinking about changing the domainname to something more search engine friendly. For this I need your opinion.

I have two different domainnames to offer, which could fit better than the current domainname:

1. Mediumformatforum.com

2. Mediumformatcommunity.com

Obviously the difference between the two is only the second half of the name. Either "forum" or "community".

The question is now: Which one do you like the most?

Please vote for your preferences in the poll (click here) and it would be great, if you could also write a comment below the poll, why you prefer #1 or #2.

You can also discuss it with others in that thread. The poll will be open for 4 weeks. Enough time to think about it.

Best wishes

Last edited:
Back